When bad things happen to good Mac's [OT]

Derick Centeno aguilarojo at verizon.net
Wed Jul 20 21:41:58 MDT 2005

Thanks Daniel for providing that experience and detailed report.  I
thought Drive Genius would be an alternative to DiskWarrior, but not
after reading what you said.

So the competition is between DIskWarrior or Micromat, and that's it.
It's going to be interesting to see what occurs in a few months.

Best wishes....