When bad things happen to good Mac's [OT]

Daniel Gimpelevich daniel at gimpelevich.san-francisco.ca.us
Thu Jul 21 15:11:38 MDT 2005

I say again: The Update Drivers menu item is grayed out unless it detects
that Apple-installed driver partitions are already there. If are there,
but there is no patch partition, the menu item is enabled, but no patch
partition is created. There is no "magic" and no rearranging. Available
space is never used.