When bad things happen to good Mac's [OT]

Mark Guertin guertin at brucemaudesign.com
Thu Jul 21 12:37:48 MDT 2005

I think it's in the menus somewhere in the disk setup application,
called something like "update disk driver" (which doesn't do anything
to the visible partitions at all, should just update the driver and
patch partitions as needed).  In this case if it needs to add a patch
partition I think it uses it's own "magic" to rearrange things
slightly and add the partition from available space.

Mark