Any fresh reports comparing FC4.ppc with YDL4??

Beartooth SenectoFlatuloid beartooth at adelphia.net
Sat Jul 23 15:15:30 MDT 2005

I now have all four of our normal PCs running Fedora Core 4, and like it
fine. (There's a dedicated GPS/topo-map/satellite-pic machine for
occasional use, which has to run XP, alas!, at least at my level of linux
competence.)

I've downloaded ISOs for the G3 iBook, and burned them to CDs. That should
mean *one* OS for normal use -- instead of something different on each
machine. Oughtta make life much easier on the poor soul who has to stand
up under the IT support hat -- which is me, unfortunately.

Absent horror stories to the contrary, I hope to do the iBook install
(replacing YDL4) before the evening is out.

Any last minute caveats??

--
Beartooth Senectoflatuloid, Neo-Redneck, Linux Convert
Remember, I have precious little idea what I am talking about.