Just purchased a brand new Mac Mini today

Gus Salavatore Calabrese gsc at omegadogs.com
Sat Jul 30 12:36:19 MDT 2005

A real easy way to deal with software on the hard drive
is to clone a copy to another drive.  Firewire drives work great.

comments from others.........

check out    Carbon Copy Cloner  http://www.bombich.com/software/
ccc.html
I've been told that " Carbon Copy Cloner v2.3 works again in 10.4.2.
There are reports of a 3.0 version in on it's way. "

ccc is safe with tiger, assuming you have updated to 10.4.2 --
earlier versions of tiger are not compatible.

I have had very good results with SuperDuper! The full version costs
$20, but for just the clone bootable function it is free. <http://
www.shirt-pocket.com/SuperDuper/SuperDuperDescription.html>

AGSC