Just purchased a brand new Mac Mini today

Rick Thomas rbthomas55 at pobox.com
Sat Jul 30 00:33:24 MDT 2005

Hello Jim,

I've got two minis (stacked one on top of the other) on my desk right
now.  I'm using them to serve NTP (Network Time Protocol) to the
university campus -- providing a fully redundant sub-milisecond
accuracy time standard for under $1000.  One is running Debian/ppc v
3.1.0a, the other is running YellowDogLinux 4.0.1.  Both have been
running sweetly for about a month now without a hitch.  The install for
each went smoothly.

I don't know or care about the effects of this on warranty.

Rick