Well, It's Official ... Apple to Use Intel Microprocessors Beginning in 2006

Andres Tello Abrego criptos at aullox.com
Mon Jun 6 07:25:42 MDT 2005

Maybe we will need to wait until IBM makes Power5 based laptops....

But, now IBM is no making any computer for users, they sell all this to
lenovo...

I will star looking for xbox 360! it has a power based microprocessor, a
helluva graphic card and a very nice sound subsystem...

Future is weird I will have a microsoft hardware designed for gaimming
based on powerpc running linux as a file server...

And also I wonder, what would be the future of terrasoft? Should they
start looking to be bougth by IBM based on ther power skills based on
linux?