Apache 2, SSL and Virtual Hosts

xlargebear at bellsouth.net xlargebear at bellsouth.net
Thu Jun 9 20:51:52 MDT 2005

Hi
I have three domains and a virtual host for each one of them in my
httpd.conf. I want to enable SSL for all three.  I was able to get
SSL working for only one of them because I'm kind of confuse about
how to do this in the ssl.conf file within <VirtualHost :443>. If I
change that line to <VirtualHost www.domain1.com:443> and then
specify DocumentRoot "/var/www/secure/domain1",  it won't work.
So the question is, how do I enable three different virtualhosts
within the ssl.conf file so each domain has its own certificate and
its own directory?
Thanks
EJ