Which Distro?

Phil D. phildo at geeklair.net
Tue Mar 1 11:28:58 MST 2005

I would shy away from Mandrake personally.  Distros you may want to
consider for PPC besides YDL are:

Ubuntu - Debian based with a different package repository
Debian - Woody for stable, Sid or Sarge for more current packages
Gentoo - You'll learn a great deal, but it will also be time consuming

Please note that this is just my opinion.  My opinion and $2.00 will get
you a cup of coffee. ;^)

Phil in MI