SSH access to machine behind router

Joseph E. Sacco, Ph.D. joseph_sacco at comcast.net
Tue Mar 1 13:11:23 MST 2005

Clint,

See if your router supports DDNS,  dynamic domain name system. DDNS lets
you assign a fixed host and domain name to a dynamic Internet IP
address. It is useful when you are hosting your own website, FTP server,
or other server behind a Router.

DDNS services, both free and fee based, are available from

            DDNS.org           http://www.dyndns.org

            TZO                http://www.tzo.com

-Joseph

--