FROM ADMIN: Re: Gmail Invite

Hex Star hexstar at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 15:55:27 MST 2005

V_V sorry...just sent that to the list because I'm still getting
individual requests from ppl for invites and I thought they should
know they're not being freely given out anymore...I didn't intend to
continue spamming the list with that...sorry :-(

On Sun, 06 Mar 2005 17:51:44 -0500, Christopher Murtagh
<christopher.murtagh at mcgill.ca> wrote:
> On Sun, 2005-03-06 at 14:35 -0800, Hex Star wrote:
> > Sorry but I have decided to sell my remaining gmail invites on ebay,
> > if you are interested please place a bid on a gmail invite here:
>
>  Ok, this time you've gone way over the line. You have been asked
> several times to stop posting this to the list. All of your posts will
> now be moderated.
>
> Chris
> (YDL General admin)

my website: http://www.johnscompany.net, premium hosting and much much
more coming soon so check back often...the topsites and guestbook is
back! check out johnscompany.net for more info