FROM ADMIN: Re: Gmail Invite

Eric Dunbar eric.dunbar at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 16:39:20 MST 2005

Re: Gmail invitations

I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.

Now that I've said that for continuing this thread...

FYI for anyone who thinks of posting these (kind hearted) offers to
this or any other list, GMail is sending out invites to anyone who
registered to receive one. I'd signed up on a number of my e-mail
addresses and recently received a formal invite from GMail at each one
of them.

This means that anyone who really wanted a GMail account could now have one.

Thus, there's little reason to make these public offers. If someone
wants one, they should have few difficulties getting one (and, I have
little patience or sympathy for those who are too lazy to find one
;-).

Eric.