repeat question(s)

Dean Loros autocrosser at macdialup.com
Sun Mar 6 16:52:22 MST 2005

So--
anyone have an ideas why I can't get to my external USB 2 case?? I
updated to the 2.6.10 kernel & kuzdu saw fit to drop it from my
list--had been working in 2.6.8 & I didn't check when I went thru
2.6.9---Can I run kuzdu from the term?? Would like to have my external
burner back---I made a
none                           /proc/bus/usb           usbfs   defaults
           0 0  &
  /dev/cdrom2             /mnt/cdrom2             auto    noauto,user
  0 0
in fstab--mkdir for /mnt/cdrom2 & I "can't mount special
device"---HELP!!

Dean Loros
autocrosser at macdialup.com
performbdesign at macdialup.com