Gmail Invite

Hex Star hexstar at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 16:48:53 MST 2005

I apologized previously and I will again...I am sincerely sorry...I
realize what I did was out of line, especially since I've already
recieved so many warnings telling me to stop...I'm sooo sorry....hope
you guys can give me another chance :-(

On Sun, 6 Mar 2005 18:46:01 -0500, Eric Dunbar <eric.dunbar at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 6 Mar 2005 14:35:15 -0800, Hex Star <hexstar at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Sorry but I have decided to sell my remaining gmail invites on ebay,
> > if you are interested please place a bid on a gmail invite here:
> > <http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? CENSORED_TO_PREVENT_PROFITEERING>
>
> This is a violation of the TOS rules governing GMail invites. You
> stand to lose both your GMail account(s) and your eBay credit. GMail
> grants you these invites to GIVE away, NOT sell. Each and every day
> you have 50 that you can send out and EVERY GMail user has that
> privilege -- even if it weren't a violation of GMail's TOS _or_ of
> eBay's policy these invites would be worthless.
>
> I strongly advise you to pull your eBay sale before eBay shuts you
> down and deletes your account (and, more importantly, HISTORY).
> They'll look more kindly on a "mea culpa" that was voluntarily
> withdrawn than on a sale that they had to shut down.
>
> Plus, this is inappropriate on this list given the number of requests
> for you to STOP posting!
>
> Eric.

my website: http://www.johnscompany.net, premium hosting and much much
more coming soon so check back often...the topsites and guestbook is
back! check out johnscompany.net for more info