FROM ADMIN: Re: Gmail Invite

Hex Star hexstar at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 16:56:57 MST 2005

guys...can you please just forgive me? :-( What I did was really wrong
and I realize that...pleease I'm sorry :-( I won't do this again...:-(

On Sun, 6 Mar 2005 15:53:30 -0800 (PST), John M. Wright
<jmw at chem.ucsd.edu> wrote:
> Chris,
>
> Add my thanks to those you've already received.
>
> John Wright
> `
>  Dr. John M. Wright, Dept. of Chemistry & Biochemistry, M/S 0314, UCSD,
>  La Jolla, CA 92093-0314; email: jwright at ucsd.edu; phone: 858-534-3049
>
> ()  ascii ribbon campaign - against html mail
> /\                        - against microsoft attachments
>
>  > Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2005 17:51:44 -0500
>  > From: Christopher Murtagh <christopher.murtagh at mcgill.ca>
>  > Subject: FROM ADMIN: Re: Gmail Invite
>  > To: Yellow Dog Linux General Discussion List
>  >
>  > On Sun, 2005-03-06 at 14:35 -0800, Hex Star wrote:
>  > > Sorry but I have decided to sell my remaining gmail invites on ebay,
>  > > if you are interested please place a bid on a gmail invite here:
>  >
>  >  Ok, this time you've gone way over the line. You have been asked
>  > several times to stop posting this to the list. All of your posts will
>  > now be moderated.
>  >
>  > Chris
>  > (YDL General admin)
>  >
>  >

my website: http://www.johnscompany.net, premium hosting and much much
more coming soon so check back often...the topsites and guestbook is
back! check out johnscompany.net for more info