YDL 4.0.1 ibook G3 won't work after sleeping

Andrew Zschetzsche zsche004 at morris.umn.edu
Sun Mar 6 20:59:31 MST 2005

On my box it never wakes back up.  I've tried while logged into GNOME,
at the GDM login, and at a terminal.

Andy Zschetzsche

On Mar 6, 2005, at 9:45 PM, Andrew wrote:

> On Sun, 2005-03-06 at 22:25, Andrew Zschetzsche wrote:
>
> Im just wondering if it would wake up after a sleep on GDM? (or any
> other graphical login) or does it *never* wake up at all?

- --
Andrew Zschetzsche
University of Minnesota, Morris
zsche004 at morris.umn.edu
aim: zsche004
msn: zsche004 at mrs.umn.edu

America's Best Public Liberal Arts College.

- --The best answer to a problem with multiple solutions is often the
simplest one.

"One of the best things you can do to improve your life is to quit"
   -- Actual pull quote from the University Register