[OT] whatever

Daniel Gimpelevich daniel at gimpelevich.san-francisco.ca.us
Mon Mar 7 07:14:28 MST 2005

The headers, you say? I knew who it was the second I saw the following
line:

>  Thank you. You can forward this to the list if you like ... as I stand

But of course, as the list admin, you prefer to rely on a little something
called proof. My 2¢ is that the guy's an ass like me, but unlike me, he
really goes out of his way when he makes an ass of himself in the most
foolish ways possible. I don't know him personally, but there's just
something about this train wreck I can't distance myself from.

The advice I have for the unnamed offending party is brief and to the
point: Be willing to change.

That is all.