Webmin & SSH

Dene Stringfellow spacemonkey at ridgedale.co.uk
Tue Mar 8 06:31:24 MST 2005

After I have successfully logged in using:
https://<server ip address>:10000

Can anyone explain why when I click on Other > SSH/Telnet Login
to get a command shell I get errors using the following browsers:

Under MacOSX 10.3.8:

Firefox 1.0:
Error: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: de.mud.jta.Applet

Internet Explorer 5.2.3 (5815.1):
Error: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: de.mud.jta.Applet

Netscape Communicator 7.1:
Error: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: de.mud.jta.Applet

Mozilla 1.2.1:
Error: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: de.mud.jta.Applet

Safari 1.2.4 (v125.12):
Works fine!

Opera 7.54u1:
Works fine!

Under Classic:

Netscape Communicator 4.77:
Error: Applet de.mud.jta.Applet can't start: class de/mud/jta/Applet got

a security violation: method verification error

Under MacOS 9.0.4:

Netscape Communicator 4.79:
Java starts and I just get blank white tabbed page instead of the login
screen with the terminal background.

Internet Explorer 5.1.7 (5815):
Java starts and I just get blank white tabbed page instead of the login
screen with the terminal background.

Opera 6.0.3:
Java starts and I just get blank white tabbed page instead of the login
screen with the terminal background.

Anybody got any ideas?
Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Regards