Wiki-wiki-wiki!!! (was Re: Okay Ill Admit it ... I'm still learning ...!) Subject: Re: Wiki-wiki-wiki!!! (was Re: Okay Ill Admit it ... I'm > still learning ...!)

Norberto Quintanar nquintanar at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 8 09:13:08 MST 2005

--- joseph Woollacott <> wrote:

> Why create a wiki when there is a fairly active forum for
> Yellowdog;
> Id welcome any faq/how-to for the forum.

---snipped---

There already is a wiki type faq:
<http://www.sharplabs.com:8668/space/start>

Plus, there is enough information on the internet for anyone to fix a
problem with ydl 2.X-4.0.X.  There's no need to reinvent the wheel.
The problem is people don't search what's available.  Or they don't
read up on hardware issues listed on the terrasoft website before
buying then attempting to install.  i.e. I'm trying to install YDL
4.0 that I paid $$XX.XX on an IBM RS6000 it doesn't have a hard drive
or a monitor, why can't I boot my ydl 4.0 CD?  Then when no one
answers their question:

I hate YDL!

Good luck installing Ubuntu ;)