Wiki-wiki-wiki!!! (was Re: Okay Ill Admit it ... I'm still learning ...!) Subject: Re: Wiki-wiki-wiki!!! (was Re: Okay Ill Admit it ... I'm > still learning ...!)

Daniel Gimpelevich daniel at gimpelevich.san-francisco.ca.us
Tue Mar 8 15:15:23 MST 2005

Nobody is disputing that all the info necessary is already on the web, and
it's far more complete and accurate than anything concerning Ubuntu. There
does not yet exist any method to search what's available that would be
one-stop shopping for those that keep asking the same questions over and
over. There is no means of content sharing among the mailing list, the
forum, and the FAQ. The object here, unfortunately, is to give someone a
fish, not to teach them to fish. YDL has outgrown its current
fish-distribution network, and the new one isn't ready yet. We can revisit
this issue when it is. Until then, "Cockles and mussels alive, alive-oh!"