IDN spoofing vulnerability in Gecko browsers

Cian Duffy myob87 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 10:19:09 MST 2005

If you're using Linux, you'd have heard about this bug by now. It made
the PRINT MEDIA over here, for instance - and I don't mean Linux
Format or PCW - the Sunday Tribune mentioned it

Mailing people with any kind of virus or security issue is
scaremongering, always has been, always will be, Bugtraq style mailing
lists nonwithstanding.

Cian