[OT] rant about sharing content was Wiki-wiki-wiki!!!

Norberto Quintanar nquintanar at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 8 17:25:18 MST 2005

Norberto wrote

Eric Dunbar <eric.dunbar at gmail.com>

> I still don't get the whole "my" distribution is better attitude.
> They're all just about the same with a few relatively minor
> differences (well, ok, the differences aren't all that minor but to
> someone who knows what they're doing they're all about the same).

My comments do not stem from a "Ford is better than Chevy" mentality.
 I just really don't care about Ubuntu or Debian or Slackware or
Mandrake etc, et al.  I found a tool that works for me, I happen to
know how to use it rather well and I'm happy.  Will I try Ubuntu in
the future?  Who knows, am I gonna go "NASCAR" on someone because YDL
is beter than Ubuntu?  NO.  To each his own fishing expedition.  Good
luck :)

Norberto "Who doesn't have a YDL sticker on his 1979 chevy pick up
truck." Quintanar