Hostname, Apache, and SSL

B1 b1smooth at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 26 16:29:42 MST 2005

If it already is working then you must have a static
ip(or a dynamic client) and you are using ns servers
from whom ever you registered your domain through;
they are pointing your something.com to your ip...no
need to setup bind now, but if you wanted complete
control( as most linux freeks do) then you'd setup
bind but if it ain't broke then don't try to fix it

B1