Netatalk

Brogan Ross broganross at mac.com
Tue Mar 29 11:42:54 MST 2005

I've looked through the docs for yum and I didn't see anything about
giving it directions to do a default install.  What do I have to tell
it??  I've been using    yum install netatalk
and that seems to work fine.  I did that and the YDL showed up in my
Network browser, but I still got the same message.

Is it possible this message has something to do with the fact that the
username is the same on both computers??

Mascarasnake-
    I tried doing a basic install from the tarball, but the service
doesn't show up in the service configuration.  Even after restart.

why is this so hard.