Prism2/WEP

Jim Pelton j.pelton at utah.edu
Thu May 5 11:15:26 MDT 2005

 Can anyone tell me if WEP is supported with the Prism2.5 chip set
drivers from wlan-ng? I'm having a hell of a time getting it to work
with 64 bit encryption.

The machine is an 800Mhz iBook G4, using USB dongle from Linksys model
WUSB12 (version number undetermined, but the one with Prism2 in it). YDL
4.01 with the latest kernel from YDL (which I can't remember the name of
either... 2.6.10-1 or something? The sleeper kernel anyway).

Thanks yall!

Apologies for the absence of /proc/cpuinfo and output of uname -a, I'm
not on the iBook at the moment!

--Jim