[slightly OT & long] PPPoE iptables NAT

Cian Duffy myob87 at gmail.com
Fri May 6 07:53:06 MDT 2005

I concur with all of this - although my network topology does include
a computer thats routing packets between my wireless networks and my
older computers - including my 1997 Powermac...

Setting up NAT on a computer is painful. PPPoE NAT is even harder -
which is why the decent ISP's (all bar one) give real routers over
here

Cian