[slightly OT & long] PPPoE iptables NAT

Joseph E. Sacco, Ph.D. joseph_sacco at comcast.net
Fri May 6 08:30:39 MDT 2005

Point taken...

Like you, I have been down this road before, which is why I suggested an
inexpensive, off-the-self hardware solution to Albrecht's problem.  In
the past I "rolled my own", using open source software.  I did it
because I could.  I viewed it as a technical challenge that allowed me
to explore some of the lower level intricacies of networking. Technology
evolves quickly. Things change...  My interests are elsewhere...

-Joseph

--
joseph_sacco [at] comcast [dot] net