ydl 4.0.1 + 1.67 GHz powerbook accumulated knowledge?

Jonathan Hartje hartje at arlut.utexas.edu
Mon May 9 12:21:46 MDT 2005

Robert,
    I also have one of these powerbooks. You'll notice after a stock
install that the cpu freq module is broken for this particular clock
speed/chip combo. I've only been able to get the machine to full speed
with a patched kernel (.11-7 I think). I keep the lid closed and use
external hid's so I can't be helpful with the trackpad/or sound. Do note
that the latest version of pbbuttonsd doesn't seem to happy with the
patched kernel.. That's all I have. Good luck.

Jonathan