ydl 4.0.1 + 1.67 GHz powerbook accumulated knowledge?

Robert Story rstory-l at revelstone.com
Mon May 9 12:10:36 MDT 2005

So I just had one of the latest greatest 15" powerbooks handed to me, and I was
wondering about the collective wisdom accumulated on YDL 4.0.1 on these
machines.

I've got a basic install working, but was wondering about the trackpad, sound
and sleep.

I know there are patches for newer kernels, but I'm not sure about what I might
be loosing by moving from the YDL patched 2.6.10 to a generic 2.6.11 kernel.

If anyone at terrasoft is listening, and needs people to test newer kernels,
this is me volunteering. I can't switch to this new machine as my primary
machine til these issues are fixed, so it's available for testing...