Help on using Konstruct

Derick Centeno aguilarojo at verizon.net
Tue May 10 19:36:07 MDT 2005

Mr. Ricken:
You need to be more specific even if you feel you are at your wits end.
  I guess using your son's pc qualifies as being at that level of angst.

However, just what do you mean by "session"?  In rebuilding KDE do you
want help in setting up the printer, the network, the ethernet, the
modem?
Each activity is considered in strict terms a "session".  But you may
mean running Traceroute within KDE or running a Chat session or any
other number of plethora of things?  Of course, anything being
everything really means nothing.... so... what "session" do you mean
and in what context?

Stay away from pc's ... see what it did to you?  It ruined your logic
processor!

Be well...