[ydl-gen] how to disable power management - "Always On" mode?

Jurvis LaSalle lasalle at bard.edu
Thu Nov 10 10:20:32 MST 2005

Derick,

	I find your posts frequently confuse the point of many matters.  Your
matter-of-fact dispensing of misinformation incenses me so much that I
rarely actively participate in this list any longer.  If it wasn't for
the occasional gem from the honorable Joseph Sacco (and a few others- i
enjoy Norberto too), I would unsubscribe because I'm tired of reading
your misguided attempts to be helpful.
	Sometimes you do actually help.  That makes you only slightly more
useful than the proverbial stopped clock.  I've kept my mouth shut
about this for months because I don't know how to tell you this without
sounding like a total jackass.  Seeing Anthony step up today has made
me feel my oats.  Please don't dismiss this message cause the messenger
is a jerk.

Sincerely,
Jurvis LaSalle