[ydl-gen] Question about NAT

Danny Hembree danny-hembree at dynamical.org
Tue Nov 15 01:22:26 MST 2005

To handle having it persist through boots, use iptables. There is an
iptable script in /etc/init.d that will remember your iptable settings
settings when you reboot. http://netfilter.org/Documentation should
provide you with enough HowTo's and Tutorials.

The modem issues are another story. It's been way to many years since I
used one of those. If I remember correctly, it was a matter of getting
the correct combination of xon/xoff and hardware flow control.