[ydl-gen] headless configuration

Wujciak, James (US SSA) james.wujciak at baesystems.com
Thu Oct 13 05:00:58 MDT 2005

Automagic:

If you purchased Y-HPC- "yinstaller" is used to propagate a configured
OS from the head node onto the other nodes.

Otherwise systeminstaller (www.systeminstaller.org
<http://www.systeminstaller.org/> ) could be used, in the same way, to
install YDL from a head node to the other nodes. Either way, the
headless nodes have to be set to netboot the first time and then run off
of their hard drives.