[ydl-gen] Trackpad Problems: YDL 4.0.? installer on PowerBook 5,6

Montville Adam W KPWA MontvilleAW at kpt.nuwc.navy.mil
Thu Oct 13 14:19:08 MDT 2005

All,

I am having some amount of difficulty installing YDL (I believe my boss gave
me the 4.0.1 discs, but I think they may be the 4.0 discs) to dual-boot on a
PowerBook 5,6.  Anaconda runs, but the kernel can't load the USB HID
trackpad, nor does it recognize the audio card.  It appears to recognize the
display hardware ok.

Has anyone else experienced this issue?  If so, how did you resolve the
problem?  By the way, OS X installs fine, so I don't believe it's a hardware
issue.

Adam