[ydl-gen] Mounting Samba Share

peter.g.harper at magnox.co.uk peter.g.harper at magnox.co.uk
Fri Oct 14 01:58:42 MDT 2005

Brian,

There was an issue to do with password encryption because of a bug
in the compiler used to create the samba RPMs. In my case I was using
the YDL box as a server but it may also be relevant for clients.

I'm afraid I can't find the original reference but it involved recompiling
the
samba binaries.

Peter

Brian Wood <beww1 at mac.com> on 14/10/2005 01:23:48

Please respond to Yellow Dog Linux General Discussion List
       <yellowdog-general at lists.terrasoftsolutions.com>