[ydl-gen] no internet access with YDL 4.0.1

harald ornstein h.ornstein at hetnet.nl
Wed Oct 19 05:00:47 MDT 2005

Hallo,

I have a problem with the internetconnection. In YDL 4.0 there was no
problem: the screen Network configuration had all the data and the
only thing I had to do was click "next".
In YDL 4.0.1 the Network configuration screen, doesn't seem to exist.
If I fill in these data in the Network Device Control ( System
Settings) it says:
there is no such ethernetcard.
I have a G3 with a 450 Mhz processor, 1Gigb. memory, a built-in
ethernetcard and a adsl-connection with an ethernet modem.

I appreciate any help!

Harald Ornstein