[ydl-gen] headless configuration

Richardson, Jeremiah Jeremiah.Richardson at gd-ais.com
Wed Oct 19 07:25:51 MDT 2005

I've had the problem with getting yaboot to load.  You have to boot into
open firmware and set the environment variable BOOT DEVICE to the hard
drive partition where yaboot is.  I'm not sure of the exact syntax but
something like "setenv BOOTDEVICE hd:2,\\yaboot"  If you have trouble
getting the exact syntax, I can check for you.  Let me know how this
works for you.

Jeremiah Richardson