[ydl-gen] two screen light popups?

Cian Duffy myob87 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 10:38:26 MDT 2005

One is provided by ppbuttonsd, the other (uglier bigger one) is
provided by KDE - theres an option in the Control Center to turn it
off...  I can't for the life of me remember what that module of KDE is
called, but I asked this question late last year, so if you search the
list archives I guess you'll find it.

Cian