[ydl-gen] Airport Base Station revamp site??

beartooth beartooth at adelphia.net
Sun Apr 30 15:37:23 MDT 2006

I'm looking for a page which used to be at

http://edge.mcs.drexel.edu/CICL/people/sevy/airport

and to contain a link to certain software by means of which one could
reset an Airport Base Station (essentially a form of wireless router,
iiuc) so as to regain the use of it after having lost a password.

So said a posting on 3/10/2005 to gmane.linux.yellowdog.general by Daniel
Gimpelevich. But there seems to be no edge.mcs at Drexel any more -- nor
did I find a Sevy(nor an S. Evy...) anywhere under People on what seems to
be the successor to the erstwhile CICL page (if you mouse around Drexel
for a while).

Can anyone tell me whither that software has gone? The machine now runs
Fedora Core 5 for ppc; but I have a prospective use for the router, if I
can manage to get into it again ....

--
Beartooth Staffwright, Wordcrafty Squirreler
FC5; Pine 4.64, Pan 0.14.2.91; Privoxy 3.0.3; CXO 5.0.1