[ydl-gen] Remove my email from list please

Derick Centeno aguilarojo at verizon.net
Tue Aug 8 22:44:24 MDT 2006

Sir:
I'm just a participant as you have been.  I'm sending this to you
directly and posting this on the list as a courtesy.

Usually those who wish to unsubscribe do so themselves.  I have done
this myself once or twice over the years, also I've chosen occasionally
to suspend receiving emails from the list.  In any case, you can
directly control what occurs right now, you don't have to wait for the
list administrator.  Here is that page which allows you those choices:

You'll note on the lower portion of the page, the heading:
yellowdog-general Subscribers

The line which applies to you and I, begins with "To unsubscribe..."

Good Luck in your endeavors...
Derick.