[ydl-gen] Updating Apache (httpd) web server for YDL 4.0

Eric Dunbar eric.dunbar at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 07:05:48 MDT 2006

Hello all,

I'm running Apache 2.0.51 on a YDL 4.0 server. According to
<http://www.apache.org/dist/httpd/CHANGES_2.0> there have been a
number of changes between 2.0.51 and 2.0.59 (the latest 'legacy'
release).

How do I go about upgrading to 2.0.59 or is there an alternate route available?

In yum httpd 2.0.51-2.9.5.legacy.ydl.1.ppc is available. There's also
a page <http://www.terrasoftsolutions.com/resources/errata/YDU-2006-03-27-31.txt>
addressing that update.

Is this is a security patch applied to the 2.0.51 version? Does it
have more than mere security patches (I can't find details as to what
are in the updates)?

Should I install it or should I be downloading and installing the rpm
2.0.59 from apache.org?

Thanks for your help,
Eric.