[ydl-gen] No video hardware acceleration on PS3

pjmlp at progtools.org pjmlp at progtools.org
Mon Dec 4 01:25:54 MST 2006

And this is what is the problem about the all issue.

When I heard that Sony was supporting a Linux distribution I
thought (wrongly as it seems) that we would have a distribution
that will completely support the PS3.

Instead of it we are just getting support to install Linux on
PS3 and then we have to hack it in order to get to use the
graphics.

And I for one I'm not willing to spend 600€ and than hope that
"eventually" that support will appear.

If that is the case, I will keep on using the PS2 Linux and
eventually get a XNA kit.

Cheers,
Paulo