[ydl-gen] Remote Desktop YDL PS3 to OSX

Rob Sanders rarob at comcast.net
Thu Dec 21 20:05:48 MST 2006

Cameron, and the rest of YDL-General,
   I apologize for the missing HOWTO.  I just haven't had the time at
home to even
power-on the PS3 much since last week, let alone spend any time writing
a HOWTO
document.  What time has been left after my family and job has been
spent sleeping.
I promise to work on the document over the Christmas break and have it
ready.
   For those who want to peruse some documentation for themselves, here
again is
the link I used to get my initial VNC up and running with my G5 Mac
(under OSX,
although it works just peachy as well under YDL) as the display node.
The PS3 is
in another room (near the TV, so when I misconfigure a kernel I can
boot known
good one), connected over ethernet.
   Here is the link for what I used initially....

        http://www.skullbox.net/vncserver.php

							Rob