[ydl-gen] Need detail steps for installing flashplayer 7.0 plugins for ydl

jgeiger462 at comcast.net jgeiger462 at comcast.net
Thu Dec 28 07:01:58 MST 2006

All,

I just installed ydl 5.0 on my Playstation 3 over the holidays, and although the installation went fine, I notice that the needed Mozilla Browser plugins are missing.  I have spent numerous hours downloading flashplayer 7, etc., and have had no success.

I would appreciate if someone could send me step by step detailed procedures on how to accomplish this for this very green linux user.

Thank you...John geiger