[OT]Re: [ydl-gen] mp3 player

rev rob houseofshame at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 11:12:36 MST 2006

Derick,
  I find adding more url's to yum.conf file fascinating. What a great idea!
I went to the yum website and tried to understand all the necessary
things to edit my
yum.conf file. Could you please send me a copy of your yum.conf file
so I may find my error. I'll send mine in the following e-mail
   Thanks again
      rRob