[ydl-gen] dvi/video out on alubook 1,67 ghz (powerbook 5,6)

Benoit Chesneau benoit at bchesneau.info
Sat Jan 14 09:44:37 MST 2006

As I understand your answer I can't use a second screen without
hacking xorg.  Am I right ? Do you have any link about such hack .

I've also a mac mini I could use with my external scxreen (currently
under linux) . But the speed under X isn't very good and even with
r300 the directe rendering is only about 1000 fps :( . So do you have
to stay on macosx to use full power of my powerbook ?

Hope there is some hacks to apply :) ANd my powerbook  is still under
warranty but... :)

- Benoît