[ydl-gen] Kernel Parameters

Derick Centeno aguilarojo at verizon.net
Thu Jan 19 17:09:40 MST 2006

1.  # sysctl -a

2. Modify kernel parameters to what you wish within /etc/sysctl.conf
file.  When you have finished and saved your changes to sysctl.conf (of
course) then run:
     # sysctl -p

Of course the # signifies you are in su mode.

More details can be found at:
http://www.akadia.com/services/ora_linux_install_10g.html

The instructions at the link although used for installing a particular
app will work on any other.  Likewise the use of sysctl will function
similarly.

Best wishes...