[ydl-gen] USB Drive

Derick Centeno aguilarojo at verizon.net
Sun Jan 22 13:52:18 MST 2006

Hi rev:
Unfortunately moving up to YDL 4 will not be so simple with the
hardware you have.  You will have to change your BootX settings
specifically for YDL 4; it may be best to follow the instructions
discussed here:

http://yellowdog-board.com/viewtopic.php?t=249

You can also go to to this link on Google for other topics related to
this problem:

http://www.google.com/search?q=BootX%2C+YDL+4.0&start=0&ie=utf
-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official

Best wishes....