[ydl-gen] USB Drive

rev rob houseofshame at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 17:59:02 MST 2006

Thanks again, Derick.
   The move to 4.0 went  well on the iMac 233. Granted it took a
little bit of time with the speed of the processor and all. But all in
all, very smooth. Can't get the screen centered though, it's a little
too far left.
  I tried to mount the usb drive like this after making the folder sam

 mount  /dev/sda1 hfsplus /mnt/sam
 and
 mount -t hfsplus /dev/sda1 /mnt/sam

neither worked. It said hfsplus was not supported by the kernel.

 Also I tried pdisk. It seems like a nice app but I don't know about
block and length settings.
   So I reformatted the using os x as Mac os extended (not journeled).
Hey just a thought but can use disk utility to format the drive to
something ydl will be able to mount? Also, I have a machine running
OS9, could I do something with Drive Setup?
   Thanks
      rob