[ydl-gen] USB Drive - correction

Derick Centeno aguilarojo at verizon.net
Mon Jan 23 08:56:44 MST 2006

Hi Rev:
I have to correct myself.  pdisk defines each sector block as 512
bytes, not 512K bytes.  You can read more details here:

http://www.cyberflunk.com/ans/0115.html

http://www.google.com/search?q=pdisk+block+size&start=0&ie=utf
-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official

The "base" is where the mount point for a sector begins; the length is
the amount of blocks in that sector.

Best wishes...